Wrinkles are a part of life, but they don't have to be a part of your face! Learn how to use kinesiology tape to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
How can face taping help prevent wrinkles?
Face tape or kinesiology tape is a safe, non-invasive, and anti-aging method. The tape has a lifting effect and can be used to reduce swelling and wrinkles.
What are the benefits of face taping?
Some of the benefits of face taping include:
- Smooth out wrinkles
- Lift the skin on the neck
- Double chin reduction
- Helps reduce puffiness
Face taping technique for forehead wrinkles
*Before applying the tape, do a patch test to make sure that you are not allergic to it.
- Make sure that your muscles are relaxed before taping. Get your favorite moisturizer and apply it to your face. Give your skin time to absorb the cream.
- Once the cream is absorbed, prepare a strip of tape approx. one inch thick.
- Open half of the tape and anchor it to the center of your eyebrows. Do not put any tension on the tape.
- Stretch out the frown lines sidewards before applying the rest of the tape.
- For a lifting effect, lift the skin on your temples. Then, without any tension, apply your tape. Do this on both sides of your face.
- Rub in the tape to activate the adhesive.
*In the beginning, you can leave the tape on for 3 hours. But, once you get used to taping, you can leave them on for a maximum of 8 hours.
Join The Geeks Club
Subscribe to the TapeGeeks Newsletter for new videos, discounts and more!